Saturday, September 4, 2010

Best Barbecue Ribs on the Grill

It's almost Labor Day and I'm sure many of you will be getting out the grill.  This Labor Day you'll have to try these Barbecue Ribs.  Your family and friends will ask you to make them again and again.  My family certainly does.

Best Barbecue Ribs on the Grill

1 - 2 racks of ribs (baby back, pork, beef--your choice)
Favorite Barbecue Sauce  (I love Sweet Baby Ray's on the ribs)

Put ribs (I sprinkle a little salt and pepper on them) in a baking pan and cover with foil.  Bake at 300 degrees for 1 1/2 - 2 hours.  Remove from oven and place ribs on your grill. (If you cool them a little bit before putting on grill, the ribs are easier to work with.)  Grill about 3-5 minutes on each side.  Then baste with your favorite barbecue sauce and grill for about 3-5 minutes more on each side.  Be sure to watch it because once you put the sauce on the ribs, they can easily burn.  Of course, my husband thinks the best part is the burned part!

Can't wait to make these again this Labor Day.  Hey, Brian and Brandi, do you want to drive in and join us?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, Mom! I was a Costco yesterday thinking that your ribs sounded so yummy, but I knew I'd have to call you for your recipe...now I don't need to! You read my mind!

    Wish we could drive in and join you... ):

    ReplyDelete