Thursday, December 18, 2014

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies


I'm always looking for good gluten free recipes.  My niece's friend, Jenny, gave her this recipe and she shared it with me.  Actually, Jenny's mom makes these for my niece who is gluten free.  These cookies are absolutely, unbelievably DELICIOUS!  Everyone will love these--gluten free or not!

Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies

1 cup peanut butter (I used creamy)
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon baking powder

Beat peanut butter and sugar with hand mixer.  Add egg and baking powder.  Roll into balls, then roll in some extra sugar. (You could use red or green sugar to make them for Christmas!)  Place on a cookie sheet.  Press each cookie with a fork.  Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
 
Hope you have a very 
MERRY  CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment