Thursday, February 12, 2015

Curry Chicken


Our family eats a lot of chicken, so I'm always looking for good chicken recipes.  Here is an easy chicken recipe that I think your family will enjoy.  My family loved it--and it is pretty healthy, no processed soups,etc.

Curry Chicken

Chicken thighs
1 cup orange juice
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons curry powder
pepper to taste

Put orange juice, brown sugar, and curry in a saucepan and bring to a boil.  Mix until blended.  Put chicken thighs in a baking dish and pour mixture over the chicken.  Add pepper to taste.  Bake covered at 375 degrees for 1 hour, then uncover and bake additional 20-30 minutes to brown.

**Serve with rice and use broth as gravy.  Bon Appetite!

1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious. I'd have to use veggies instead of rice in order to fit it into my Fat X Diet though.

    ReplyDelete