Monday, June 13, 2011

Lemon Lush

As I have mentioned in past "lemon" posts, my mother-in -law loves lemon.  When I saw this recipe I knew I had to make it for her.  If you're a lemon person too, you'll love this delicious dessert.

Lemon Lush

1 stick butter
1 cup flour
1/2 cup nuts
1 cup powdered sugar
1 small carton Cool Whip, divided
1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
2 packages instant lemon pudding mix
3 cups milk

Mix butter, flour and nuts and press in bottom of a greased 9 x 13 pan.  Bake for 15 - 20 minutes at 350 degrees then let cool.  Mix powdered sugar, 1 cup Cool Whip and cream cheese.  Spread on baked crust.

Mix lemon pudding and milk until set.  Spread on cream cheese mixture.  Put the remaining Cool Whip on top and keep refrigerated.

**Can be made with chocolate puddding.

No comments:

Post a Comment