Friday, October 26, 2012

Pumpkin Teeth


Talk about easy--Just buy some snack size baggies, put candy corn in them and add a label.  I used the regular and chocolate candy corns together. 

Go to http://preppyandpinknc.blogspot.com/2011/09/shes-kinda-crafty-guest-post.html and you can download the label to put on the baggies. 

I made these for Family Home Evening for the Young Single Adults.  My husband and I are doing a service mission for our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  We are with the Church Educational System and serving at the Institute of Religion at the University of South Carolina.   We love working with these young adults.  They keep me and my husband young and they love my food.  So expect a lot of new recipes to be posted--I now have more guinea pigs to try them on :-)

Thank you again Pinterest for all these awesome Halloween ideas.

1 comment:

  1. And we love you! I am so grateful for you two and getting to know you! You are such a blessing to us ;)

    ReplyDelete