Friday, November 19, 2010

Mini Pumpkin Muffins with Chocolate Chips

I've found that some of the best recipes I have come from friends.  So, for the next few posts I will share some delicious recipes with you that my friends shared with me. 

Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner, here is a quick and easy pumpkin muffin recipe that my friend Tara shared with me.  They are so moist and delicious.  I'm sure you could make pumpkin bread or regular size muffins if you adjust the time.  I think you're going to love this recipe.  I'm planning to make it this Thanksgiving for sure.

Mini Pumpkin Muffins with Chocolate Chips

1 box Spice Cake Mix (I use Duncan Hines.  It's the best!)
1 small can pumpkin
1 cup applesauce
1 package (12 oz.) chocolate chips

Mix the above ingredients together (I used my hand mixer, but you don't have to).  Spray a mini muffin pan with Pam or Baker's Joy.  Spoon mixture into each muffin tin (I did heaping Tablespoons) and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment