Monday, November 22, 2010

Cracked Pepper Tilapia with Lemon

I was telling my friend Danna about my delicious Chilli Rubbed Tilapia with Asparagus and Lemon and she shared her favorite tilapia recipe with me--Cracked Pepper Tilapia with Lemon.  It is quick, easy and delicious.  I made it when I went to Utah to visit my grands.  I served it with my Perfect Rice Pilaf.  Everyone loved it!

Cracked Pepper Tilapia with Lemon

4 - 6 frozen Tilapia filets
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1/8 teaspoon cracked pepper (I used more)
1/4 teaspoon salt
Zest of one lemon
Juice from half a lemon

Spray a 9 x 13 pan with Pam.  Put frozen tilapia in pan, dark side down.  In a bowl mix together the olive oil, cracked pepper, salt, zest of lemon and lemon juice.  Pour over tilapia and sprinkle sliced almonds on top.  Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for about 18 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment