Friday, December 11, 2009

Brandi's Mom's Peanut Butter Fudge

Well, I may as well share some more of Brandi's famous recipes. Her peanut butter fudge is the out of this world. She makes it every Christmas to give to family and friends. It's the best! You've got to make some. I know you'll agree.
**You'll need a candy thermometer for this one.

Brandi's Mom's Peanut Butter Fudge

2 cups sugar
2/3 cup evaporated milk (5 oz. can)
1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme
1 cup smooth peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla

Cook sugar and evaporated mild in a pot until 234 degrees (soft ball). Stir constantly. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Pour into a buttered 8x8 glass pan. Let cool.
Cut and enjoy! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

1 comment:

  1. This is really my mom's recipe, like her very own recipe that she came up with after much trial an error. So really it should be called "Donna's PB Fudge!" I take no credit except that I make it every year to give on a candy plate assortment to my friends for Christmas. Yea Ma Donna! You rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete