Saturday, January 9, 2010

Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm back! Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah. Sorry about leaving you hanging with my Heath Bar Cake recipe. I don't know where the time went. But I have been cooking and have some great recipes to share. I decided to share the pork tenderloin first because it is absolutely delicious. I've already made it three times! I hope you like it as much as I do.

Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin

2-3 pound pork tenderloin
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can golden mushroom soup
1 can French onion soup


Place pork in crock pot. In a bowl, combine the soups and stir until smooth. Pour over the pork. Cover and cook on low for 4 - 5 hours until the meat is tender.

Serve with mashed potatoes and smother with the gravy. It is sooooooo good!
By the way, the third time I made this I sliced the meat when it was done and put it back in the crock pot. It was really good because the gravy was meaty. Mmmmmm! I'm hungry for it again!

I want to wish everyone a Happy, Healthy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. thank goodness you're back - my family are starving !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom I wanted you to know that I made this with pork chops (because they were on sale) and it was also good. I shredded/chunked the meat after it was cooked and mixed with the gravy. Also, if you are ever out of Golden Mushroom on a Sunday, I found a recipe for it online. Not as easy as just opening a can, but if you are desperate it was yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete