Saturday, March 20, 2010

Baked Lemon Chicken

I'm always looking for a good chicken recipe. I tried this baked lemon chicken recipe and we really enjoyed it. It reminded me of the Chicken Poupon Dijon my family loves. By the way, did you notice the new white dish? My sister, Cathy, bought this for me to display my food on because she thought my brown dishes were so ugly! She said it was all about presentation. Well, you're right Cat--that chicken does look good on my new white plate. Thanks for taking care of your big sister.

Baked Lemon Chicken

3 Tablespoons butter, melted
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1 garlic clove, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Place bread crumbs in another dish. Dip chicken in the butter mixture, then coat with crumbs. Place in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish. Drizzle any remaining butter mixture on top of chicken. Bake, uncovered at 350 for 40 - 45 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment